Wednesday 4 July 2018

CHILDREN'S SEX EDUCATION: A SIGNIFICANT PANACEA TO YOUTH'S SEXUAL IMMORALITY IN THE MODERN SOCIETY (1)


💙👉*CHRISTIAN MORAL PERFECTION @ ZION*👈💙





👎CHILDREN'S SEX EDUCATION: A SIGNIFICANT PANACEA TO YOUTH'S SEXUAL IMMORALITY IN THE MODERN SOCIETY👍 [1]

Blessed IS He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord. Hosanna In The Highest! O Bless Ye The Lord God Almighty. For The Lord Has Enlightened Us - His Kingdom Saints @ Zion; And He Is Our God Forever & Ever; He Shall Reign Over All Mankind To Everlasting Ages. 
Alleluia!! Hosanna! Amen.

Blessed Forever Be The Lord Christ De Messiah, The Lord Strong & Powerful In His Invincible Power, The Lord Mighty In Battle, Even The King Of Glory Who Is The Lord In Heaven & On Earth. 
Alleluia!! Amen. Hosanna In The Highest!

Glory, Glory Be To Almighty God In The Highest! Peace, Peace To Favoured, Bouncing, Sparkling, Vibrating & Radiating Daughters Of ZION In Clean Manifestation Of Heroic Virtues Of 😍 Love, Chastity & Submission! Peace To Blessed, Valiant, Vibrant, Elegant & Gallant Men Of Integrity, Confidence & Goodwill! Peace To Us - Divine Athletes Of Righteousness & God's Kingdom Saints @ ZION Of Holy Jerusalem: Our Glorious Happy Home!

Blessings, Glory, Honour, Thanksgiving, Power & Dominion Be To The Blessed Lord God Almighty; The Author Of Everlasting Light, Who By His 😍 Love & Grace Had Bestowed Eternal Salvation Before The Face Of All Peoples That Dwell On Earth: A Light To Enlighten The Gentiles & The Glory Of His Covenant People, BIAFRA @ ZION & Blessed Israel Of God. Alleluia!! Amen.

Beloved Blessed Kingdom Brethren cum Favoured Associates Of God's Kingdom & My Favourite, Sparkling Darling Friends 💕 @ ZION Of Holy Jerusalem - Our Glorious Happy Home: Holy Greetings To U All Today, In Beautiful White 😍 Love! 
Congratulations! Alleluia!! Amen.

All Happiness, Divine Favour, Peace, Goodness & Mercy Attend To All Lovers Of Sacred Truth, The Gospel Truth That Lead To Everlasting Life. Prosperity, Protection, Progress & Divine Upliftment Attend U All - God's Kingdom Associates @ ZION By Christ De Messiah's Wonderful Holy Name. 
Amen & Amen. Alleluia!! Hosanna In The Highest!

*Blessed Are They Who Keep Their Body Undefiled & Holy Unto The Lord: For They Shall Be The Temple Of God.
*Blessed Are The Souls & Bodies Of Virgins: For They Are Acceptable & Glorious To God; & They Shall Not Lose The Reward Of Their Virginity. Unto Them The Word Of The Heavenly Father Shall Prove Effectual To Their Own Salvation In The Day Of The Lord Christ De Messiah & They Shall Be Satisfied With The Bliss Of Eternal Rest Of The Perpetual Holy Sabbath Of God.
*Blessed Are They Who Tremble @ The Word Of God: For They Shall Be Comforted.
*Blessed Are They Who Abandon Their Secular & Carnal Enjoyments On Account Of The Kingdom Of God: For They shall Be Cordially Received By Almighty God.
*Blessed Are They Who Embrace & Adopt The Gospel Truths & Wisdom Of Christ De Messiah: For They Shall Be Called The Sons Of The Most High God.

✌NECESSITY OF SEX EDUCATION @ CHILDHOOD & ADOLESCENT AGE✌
Certainly, one does not have to be a student of Psychology to realise that all Children are fascinated by themselves & the fact of their own experience. It is a natural consequence that the little girl wants to know about her origins; her body is her most priced possession. In fact, she is proud of everything it produces, including the excreta or faeces which we, as conditioned adults, appear to find so distasteful.

Moreover, the little girl is 😮 surprised & curious about the pleasant sensations she feels when exploring her genitals. She begins to notice that her own body is unlike her mother's own, & even more unlike her father's. In her innocence, she dares to ask questions.

In most cases, incidents of questioning on sexual matters @ this stage of life are beyond memory, but many of the women interviewed spoke of the impression they gained that their parents were reluctant to discuss Sex. Through this they came to the conclusion that if Sex was a taboo then Sex must be either dangerous, dirty or completely incomprehensible. Thus an unmistakable basis for guilt was created through the stony silence of parents, the hurried changing of the subject of Sex; & the frantic covering of bodies when daughters inadvertently caught their parents in a state of undress. But why hiding, the little girl must be reasoning within herself. The non-verbal method of warning Children off the subject of Sex is as strong as if the parent were to tell the Child that Sex is 😈 evil. Haba!

Children are immensely sensitive to implications & perceptive enough to recognize even the most subtle diversions. Consequently, they sometimes begin to fear Sex as much as they fear spooks in the night. Frequently, this fear is carried to adulthood.

A twenty-eight-years-old Patricia relates her own experience: My parents never mentioned Sex. They made me feel very guilty about it all & I was never allowed to undress in front of them. When I started going out with boys my mother would say - "Don't get up to anything" - although she never explained what "anything" was.

"I came home from School once & asked my mother what "fuck" meant, as I had just heard the word. She didn't tell me what it meant, but she did tell my father about the incident when he came home & he gave a good thrashing, again without telling me what the word meant. When I eventually found out about Sex I was rather frightened. I thought that this had something to do with my being intimidated by men, which is why I always give in. This is because of my father. He was so aggressive & I always think that if men don't get what they want they will resort to violence as he did".

Even parents who brought themselves to discuss Sex with their daughter, managed to communicate a sense of worry.

As with the mother of this twenty-five-old nurse: "When I was in Secondary School, I was very green. By the time I left, I thought that I was in possession of all the facts. This wasn't quite true but I did have a grasp of the basic facts about Sex. My mother tried to talk to me about it, but looking back, I can see it was difficult for her & she found it embarrassing. She explained as much as she could, placing the emphasis upon the awful consequences of intercourse - unwanted & deserted babies, abortion & venereal disease (V. D.). I don't think that she deliberately set out to frighten me; she just told me the way things appeared to her".

A similar occasion arose later in the life of a thirty-year-old housewife: "I discovered the difference between boys & girls when I was about six. A group of playmates, myself included, proceeded to remove our nickers & trousers just to see if this difference we had heard about actually existed. My mother discovered us & told us that what we were doing was disgusting & if the policeman over the road knew what we had been doing he would take us to jail".

Repeatedly in the interview a woman would remember how as children she enjoyed kissing boys: "I remember that @ a very early age I wanted boys to kiss me & pay me attention. I gained increasing enjoyment from the company of boys & I always wanted to play 😛 kissing games".

But others found the discovery more disturbing. Said one woman, much influenced by her mother: "When I started menstruating I told my mother & she said: This is how you use a sanitary towel; and, don't go with boys"· I suppose I told it to mean just what it says & didn't speak to a boy for three months. Actually, I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "don't go with boys". This idea of "not going with boys" was brought home more violently to another: "We lived in a rough area. One day, while out walking, too boys came up to me & touched me where they shouldn't. I could have killed them. I knew that they were trying to do something detestable, shall we say dirty. I think that I was about eleven when this happened; & the episode upset me a great deal.

Children spend a great deal of their time in a fantasy world, a strange & wonderful world they construct from the facts they have discovered in the world of reality. Thus, as soon as the little girl obtains the knowledge that males desire females & that males will also protect females from danger they begin to incorporate this information into their fantasies.

A certain girl reached thirteen when she went through a dirty, immoral period of promiscuity. When her parents found out they assumed the same heavy silence as described previously. At no time did they talk to their daughter about her sexual experiences & feelings. "We thought that by now you would know what was right & what was wrong!" was all they had to say, but how their daughter might have made this discovery, when they themselves could not help her, is something which scarcely occurred to them. Such is an attitude of irresponsible parents who pay no regard towards training their Children in a moral & religious manner.

A Child's Education should begin even before she is taught to read, for it is evident that misconceptions are made 'and fixed' in the mind of a child well before she reaches puberty.

A certain girl from BIAFRA @ ZION Kingdom Nation said: "We didn't have any Sex Education @ School, but just before we left, the Vicar's wife came & told us about 😍 Love & how marvellous  should be. I was sixteen & didn't realise that a man had to have an ejaculation before the woman could conceive of a child. That was the reason for my becoming pregnant when I was seventeen years"! "What a pity"!

That is exactly an unfavourable by-product of ignorance arising from lack of necessary Sex Education to adolescent youths & childhood! 

In the light of of much of the information offered by prudent & responsive women & girls interviewed during the course of the Survey, one is bound to conclude that because for the most part people are reluctant to acknowledge their own sexual inhibitions, there is a failure to recognize the amount of damage created by the instilment of inhibitions in childhood & early adolescence. As a parent, will you make that costly mistake? Education is, indeed, important both in Children & our Youths. And that is saying a lot!

Certainly, the foremost obligation of the Parents is the moral training or upbringing of the Children. The training or education involves a sound moral aspect of training,  which is, in fact, the most essential dimension of the upbringing. The Holy Scriptures say: "Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22: 6)·

My beloved, respected sparkling Parents of our contemporary society: You owe it to God & to yourself to fulfill your parental responsibility. Train your Children morally, religiously, academically & socially to God's Glory & well-being of the Society.

Beloved Blessed Kingdom Brethren & Favoured Associates Of Heavenly Kingdom @ ZION Of Holy Jerusalem - Our Glorious☺Happy Home:

👎💕💞 SHALOM TO U ALL TODAY, IN 😍 LOVE! 💞💕👍







No comments:

Post a Comment