Monday 23 April 2018

THE DEGREE OF FEMININE RESPONSE TO CHRISTIAN MORALITY: SOME PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATIONS OF LOVE IN THE MARITAL CIRCLE


👑 *CHRISTIAN MORAL PERFECTION @ ZION* 👑


REV. PROF. CYPRIAN CHRIS JERUSALEM OKOLIE, 
PhD, DD.
[The LORD'S KINGDOM SON & APOSTLE OF ZIONIST KINGDOM VISION, MISSION & DIVINE MANDATE @ ZION, With Kingdom University Missionary Education & Worldwide Kingdom Ministries @ Zion Of Jerusalem Above]


+THE DEGREE OF FEMININE RESPONSE TO CHRISTIAN MORALITY: SOME PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATIONS OF LOVE IN THE MARITAL CIRCLE+

Beloved Blessed Kingdom Brethren @ ZION & Favoured ♨ Sparkling Friends In Cheerful Pleasantries Of My Darling Comradeship In Beautiful 🏡 White 😍 Love: Holy Greetings To U All, Today! 
Alleluia!! Amen. Hosanna In The Highest!

Glory, Glory Be To Almighty God In The Highest! Peace, Peace To Daughters 👩👩 Of ZION @ Clean Manifestation Of Heroic Virtues Of Chastity cum Submission & To Blessed 👬 Men Of Integrity, Confidence & Goodwill! Peace To Us - GOD's 👑 Kingdom Saints @ ZION Of Holy Jerusalem: Our Glorious Happy Home Of Divine Blessedness, Eternal Salvation cum Sanctification, Peace, Bliss & Glory, To God's Glory, By His Grace! 
Amen. Alleluia!! Hosanna In The Highest!

All Happiness, Divine Favour, Eternal Salvation cum Sanctification, Goodness, Mercy, 😍 Love, Peace, Protection, Promotion, Prosperity & Progress By CHRIST De MESSIAH Be Unto U All Thru The Same Christ De Messiah Wonderful Holy Name. 
Amen & Amen. Alleluia!! Hosanna!

Happy welcome to our today's philosophically nourishing, exciting, interesting & socially expository feminine Morality Discourse @ CHRISTIAN MORAL PERFECTION @ ZION unveiling some thrilling, essentially informative & radically philosophic marital 😍 Love Insights in all manifest emotional demonstrations thereof, namely, The Degree Of Response To Christian Morality: Some Practical Demonstrations Of 😍 Love In The Marital Circle. 
Alleluia!! Amen.

Of course, it's urged that all those among us who are our dearly respected adults, but who are yet to grow spiritually & morally in acquiring the essential heroic Virtue of Moral Discipline, as well as our ♨ sparkling children & adolescents with less moral values & spiritual stamina, along with all delinquent youths should, as a matter of fact, excuse us & leave us alone for today's Christian Adults Morality Lesson, pending their own future turn & growth to maturity, by God's Grace. Amen. Alleluia!!

Exactly! After all, our Beloved Blessed Apostle Paul had it in his sacred ♥ Epistle to the Hebrews in these words: "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the Word of Righteousness, for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to those that are of age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good & evil" (Hebrews 5: 13-14). So, dear youths, excuse us please & wait for your turn, Ok. 
Alleluia!! Amen. Hosanna In The Highest!

Congratulations 🎊 To U All - Responsible Christan Moral Adults, Like Myself, In Clean Manifestation Of Heroic Virtues Of Christian Morality! 
Alleluia!! Amen.

Blessed Christian & Zionist Daughters Of ZION & Favoured Gentlemen Of Integrity & Goodwill - Lend Me Your Attentive Ears!

Undoubtedly, the stage of life @ which a young 👩 woman initially finds herself in 😍 Love has a major bearing or influence on her general attitude towards people generally & 👬 men in particular. Surely, we are very much aware that 😍 Love can manifest @ any age. Certainly, youthful infatuation is most likely to become confused with 😍 Love. Admittedly, young 👧 girls are so often in 😍 Love with the idea of "Falling In Love". Although some of the greatest literature works recognize & treat such as "Young Love"; in real life it is relegated to romantic fantasy. Certainly, "young love" is rash, bewildering & lacks emotional maturity, which makes it hard for the girls to cope with the strength of feeling involved.

Love 😍 provides a reason for Sex, where before there has been no other reason apart from curiosity & the fact that "everyone else is doing it". But is everyone else really doing it?

Some interviewees spoke of early sexual experience as being without desire. The physical excitement, no doubt, was there & for some that was sufficient, but the more sensitive the girl the less likely she was to be satisfied with physical sensations alone.  
  • Chi-Babe was virtually thirty years when she got married to a handsome young man. When interviewed she opened up to unfold her much desired interesting experience. She said: "The fact that I desired him for his own sake was of paramount importance to me, as a young lady. In fact, I earnestly wanted to go to bed with him ever before he made any move towards me. I was overwhelmed by this marvelous sensation because I had never had an orgasm & I didn't experience it @ first time with him yet I was satisfied. By this time I was aware of the fact that 👩👩 women did have a climax, but I had no idea what it might be like. Let me make bold to say that the first time it happened I was shocked because I never thought that one sensation could so take over one's entire being. For the first time I was lost in someone else. I felt as if my mind & my body, which had always seemed completely separate entities, suddenly fused & become as one. Then it was as if this abstract thing which was me turned into a sort of liquid, something pure like liquid gold, flowing into this person until he too brimmed over with my love. I adored him & wanted to eat him alive; I'm sure that this fact strengthened the intensity of the orgasm". 
Love 😍 provoked an entirely new experience for these young 👩👩 women, Sex became a celebration rather than an act unto itself; & their sensitive accounts show them to have been granted a further maturity, rather than having been struck with what their elders are so fond of calling "fanciful notions". 
Another lucid & exciting quotation further illustrates the connection between first love & emotional growth.
Now with a comfortable home & equally comfortable marriage, Mrs Patricia, a forty-five-year-old 👩 woman relates her own experience: "Talking to a friend the other day, I was reminded of how lucky I have been. My friend was saying that she had never been in 😍 love. She is married & feels affectionate towards her husband, but freely admits that she had never been in 😍 love with him nor anyone else. I love my hubby very much. It is required & therefore happy 😍 love. Yet, my thoughts often wander to the first time that I fell in 😍 love. Of course, I know that what I have now is not quite the same nor can I expect it to be. I suspect that every 👩 woman remembers her first 😍 love as being particularly special. Like most women I was fond of reading romances. I would indulge myself  in dreams of handsome strangers sweeping me off to some far away utopia. In reality, I would assess each new friend & wait to fall in 😍 love with him. In fact, it wasn't until I had outgrown this stage & become involved with activities which sublimated these young amorous desires that it actually happened to me. I literally "fell" in 😍 love. To all those writers of romantic novels whose heroines suddenly become madly in love, I say rubbish!

"Falling in love", she continued, 'is a gradual process. As it takes time for a flower to unfold so it takes time to fall in love. The realization that I was in love was certainly sudden, but I was aware that this realization was The result of a relationship which had been growing towards this point for some time. Being in love for the first time is a period of my life which will always remain clear & complete in my memory. My naivety was indescribable. No one could have been less subtle. Once it really hit me that I was in 😍 love with someone who was in 😍 love with me, I just hit an all-time ecstasy of happiness. Looking back, I can see that I must have been a source of amusement to my partner. I think that the mistake one makes with one's first love is that one suffocates love in its wonder.

Moreover, she added, it is almost inevitable because it is all so wonderful, or @ least I found it so. There was no need for food, or drink or money or anything except him & talking into the small hours, making love & talking some more & falling asleep all entwined. He provided my senses with their fill. Not being with him was constant wish to be with him. Being with him was constant wish for him not to go away. Walking 🚶 along the street knowing it showed; this 😍 love which danced in front of us & touched passers-by so much that they smiled & remembered what it had been with them & how it ended so abruptly. Because we were young we would do crazy things since 😍 love makes you disregard convention. Love 😍 isolates & protects so that the approval of others become a joke & immaterial. We would laugh together because people thought us crazy. We were terribly conceited but that didn't matter so much. But first love 😍 is ephemeral & has to end, unless it springs from religious background. Such holy 😍 Love that never ends we call true "Christian Love".  

Finally, she gladly posited: "Sometime, I imagine that I am a girl 👩 from a highly moral & religious society in a remote village where morality is strong; & that I have just got married & have been released from this strict moral code". Funny, isn't it?

Quick observation shows that if a couple 👫 makes 😍 love successfully, that is to the physical & emotional satisfaction of both; they have created a bond which facilitates communication @ all levels. Of course, one can always dispute whether one is putting the cart before the 🐴 horse. It is far too black & white to state that a good sexual relationship means that other aspects of the relationship will necessarily follow suit. From a different standpoint the reverse, more often than not, could as well be true. Nevertheless, we earnestly pray for the Grace of Almighty GOD to see us through in all our weaknesses as mortal beings, by the Grace of our Blessed Lord & Redeemer of Mankind, CHRIST De MESSIAH. 
Amen. Alleluia!! Hosanna In The Highest!

Blessed 👑 Kingdom Brethren & My ♨ Sparkling Darling Saintly Comrades @ ZION Of Holy Jerusalem: Our Happy Home

 SHALOM TO U ALL, TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment